It's September 15th. Time to announce the winner!
Thank you so much to everyone who has entered and subscribed. I'm super excited about my plans for this blog. And now...
I wrote all the entries on this handy list:
Then I put a bunch of numbered slips of paper in a hat (actually, a box), and pulled one out! As you can see, my cell phone takes awful pictures, so I didn't bother taking a picture of that. But the winner is number 30. Which is...
Congratulations, Josh! You've won the $25 Amazon Gift Card. Hopefully you'll use it for books.
Please email me at 25Classics1Year@gmail.com and give me your email address, so that you may receive the prize.
In other news, SueBE from http://suebe.wordpress.com/ has awarded me with the Versatile Blogger Award. Wow! Thank you so much, SueBE. You should all go check out her blog. Not just because of the award, but because she has interesting posts like this: Mysterious Book Art in Edinburgh and highly relatable posts like this: Writer's Block.
The rules for accepting the award are as follows:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this Award along to 15 recently discovered blogs and let them know about it.
1. I'm horrible at sharing information about myself. Most people have to force stuff out of me with endless questions. Talk about a crappy conversationalist.
2. The World/Inferno Friendship Society has been my favorite band since I was FIVE years-old. Hardly anyone I know has heard of them.
3. My favorite poet is Arthur Rimbaud.
4. I'm currently learning Japanese and Latin.
5. I think everything tastes better with pesto.
6. I've read Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban over 20 times.
7. I have three cats, one of which is named Little Poot.
Now for step three!
1. Shanella Reads
2. The Write to Make a Living
3. Maggie's Bookshelf
4. Fresh Pot of Tea
6. Fictional Candy
7. Intoxicated by Books
8. Ali's Bookshelf Reviews
10. Pen to Paper
11. Behind the Rows
12. Peace, Love, YA Lit
13. Book Girl
14. Elana Johnson
You should all go check out these blogs. I'm new to the blogging world, but I love these blogs so far!