Saturday, August 20, 2011

The Idea

I have an idea.

I’m 16 years old. I'm a bibliophile. I'm going record my first experiences reading classics from the canon. Through blogging, others can join me as my mind is opened to some of the greatest literature ever written.

I hope this blog will become a collaboration of writers, artists, readers, and thinkers. Others can read the same books as me and share their thoughts in comments or guest posts or youtube videos or fanart, etc. It’ll be like a book club, except it won’t be limited by geography and it'll be infinitely cooler.
This is a blog for people who like to read and think. Do you?
I’m going to start small, with a list of 25 classics and a one year deadline. In between I’ll be handling my busiest year of high school, and reading a bunch of books that I won’t blog about, so 25 seems like a fair number.
If you want, comment and tell me what books you think should make the list.
I hope someone else is interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment